(Johnsburg, NY October 19, 2001) The Glenn and Carol Pearsall Adirondack Foundation board is pleased to announce the recipients of their year 2002 funding.
Fall of 2001
- The Johnsburg Historical Society (North Creek, NY)
- The Ticonderoga Festival Guild (Ticonderoga, NY)
- North Country Outreach Center (North Creek, NY)
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network (Warrensburg, NY)
- The Tannery Pond Community Center (North Creek, NY)
- Pendragon Theatre (Saranac Lake, NY)
- North Country Public Radio (Canton, NY)
The Glenn and Carol Pearsall Adirondack Foundation is a private foundation created in December 2000 “Dedicated to improving the quality of life for year round residents of the Adirondack Park”.
Applications for 2003 funding will be accepted between June 1, 2002 and September 15, 2002. The foundation can be contacted by writing to PO Box 105, Johnsburg, NY 12843 or via their website www.Pearsallfoundation.org.