Each grant we receive must be reviewed to ensure it is complete, and can easily be summarized and categorized. As this is a very time consuming process, we greatly appreciate your attention following the format in the grant application below and staying within the limits set forth.
Additionally here are a few things to remember:
- Our focus is on groups within the Adirondack Park that serve year-round residents of the Adirondack Park, though we do consider (and fund) groups based outside the park boundary whose primary impact of the grant will be within the Adirondack Park
- In general we do not fund capital campaign grants
- In general we do not fund grants that are solely for staff salary
- Receiving funding one year does in no way guarantee any future funding
- Though we do have several long standing relationships with a few organizations we rarely fund a group two years in a row
Applicant's organization name and mission, mailing address, 501 ( C ) 3 Fed ID number, and contact person with phone number.
SECTION II (limited to 1 typed page)
Amount requested and specify how will these funds will be spent if your request is funded.
SECTION III (limited to 1/2 typed page)
How does this request meet the parameters of the Pearsall Foundation and its Mission Statement?
SECTION IV (limited to 1/2 typed page)
What objective, quantifiable criteria should we use to measure the effectiveness of this grant?
SECTION V (limited to 1 typed page)
Please feel free to make any additional comments you think will be helpful to us in making our decision.
A copy of your most recent budget and financial statements.